LoL Auto Login is an automatic login program for League of Legends created because Riot Games unfortunately does not supply a “Remember Password” option in the League Client. It is a small program that automatically launches League of Legends and types in your password when the login form is shown. The login process usually takes about 15-20 seconds, including loading time. An example of the program at work can be seen below:
This is a normal speed recording of the program running. All mouse actions were performed by the program except for the initial double-click on the League of Legends icon.
Important information before downloading:
- You may need to “unblock” the downloaded file on recent versions of Windows, as seen here.
- If your password isn’t entered at first, just re-run LoL Auto Login without closing the client and it should work.
- If something doesn’t work, follow the instructions under Troubleshooting and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
If LoL Auto Login doesn’t work for you, please create an issue on GitHub with your complete latest log included (it should be in
C:\Riot Games\Logs\LoL Auto Login Logs or something similar). Make sure to look through existing issues and check if anyone else has already posted your issue before creating a new one!
If you’re paranoid that this is a virus
If you’re paranoid that this will steal your password
Your password is encrypted and stored in a file called
password next to the
LoLAutoLogin.exe file. You can check the source code on GitHub if you want to see how everything works.
How to install
With the installer
Run the installer. If you installed League of Legends somewhere else than
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends, make sure to select the base folder of your League of Legends installation as the installation folder for LoL Auto Login.
- Extract LoLAutoLogin.exe into your League of Legends directory (usually
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends).
- Create a new shortcut leading to
LoLAutoLogin.exeon your Desktop and remove the default Play League of Legends one, or just edit your current one to point to
- Double-click the new shortcut.
- In the newly opened window, enter your password and click
Save & Start League of Legends.
- League of Legends is now configured to launch automatically, enjoy!
Starting the client normally
If you ever need to start the client normally, whether to repair your install or to change some settings, you simply need to hold down the
Shift key as you run LoL Auto Login. You must press the key before starting the program, and keep it held down until the launcher becomes visible.