WpfKenBurns is a simple, no-nonsense Ken Burns slideshow screensaver for Windows. It is built using the Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) and is inspired by macOS’s Ken Burns screensaver and xscreensaver‘s GLSlideshow.
Screenshots & video will be added to this page soon™.
Some current features:
- Very fast startup and shutdown – No more waiting a few seconds before regaining control of your computer.
- Highly configurable – Control panning and zoom amount, duration of fade in/out, mouse speed required to exit, among others.
- Multiple source folders – For those of us who have images all over the place.
Ideas for the future:
- Add Google Photos (and other cloud providers) as sources on top of folders on the local computer.
- Have an idea? Submit it here!
More information & download links to come. For now, you can check out the source code on GitHub.